Having the right life insurance is pivotal in planning for the future of you and your loved ones. Life insurance can help you fulfill promises you've made to your family when you are gone. ALINK Insurance Services can help you find the right life insurance coverage for you, and help ensure that your policy continually meets your needs. Don’t leave the future of you and your loved ones to chance!
What You Need to Know About Life Insurance
Life changes – so should your policy.
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
If you are still unsure if you really NEED life insurance, refer back to this post.
What are the advantages of life insurance?
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present, and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.
Advantages of the Life Insurance Death Benefit:
When you pass away, your life insurance provides income tax-free money to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to:
- Pay for funeral costs
- Help pay the bills and meet ongoing living expenses
- Pay off outstanding debt, including credit cards and the mortgage
- Continue a family business
- Finance future needs like your children’s education
- Protect a spouse’s retirement plans
Advantages of Living Benefits:
The cash value growth of a permanent (whole) life insurance policy is tax-deferred, meaning you do not pay taxes on the growth of cash value, unless money is withdrawn. Loans or withdrawals can be taken against the cash value of a permanent life insurance policy to help with expenses, such as college tuition or the down payment on a home.
The right life insurance coverage for each and every one of our neighbors in Colorado is unique – talk with the ALINK Insurance Services team today to find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.
Denver Metro/Parker: 303-752-6479
Colorado Springs: 719-473-6262
Surrounding States: 877-643-6148
Happy Valentine's Day!