- Eat breakfast for dinner. Better yet, have dessert first all day long!
- Walk backwards. Around the house. At work. Around the block. It's okay, as long as you are careful not to run into them, people will be impressed that you're up-to-date on nationally recognized special days (although it might confuse your dog).
- Play a board game backwards (SORRY! works great): Start at the finish, and finish at the start.
- Kids will love doing upside-down artwork, or trying to read a book starting on the last page.
- Make an upside-down cake. Here's a link to get you started.
- Sign/write your name backwards. (Go on, you know you want to try it.)
- Wear your favorite team jersey (excited for the Superbowl anyone?)... backwards.
- Answer your phone "Good-bye!"
- Recite the alphabet backwards. (You want to try that, too.)
Be the party.